We are looking for a candidate to fill a position of Reinforcing Steel Detailer and Project Manager.
Position: Project manager, day job, permanent, full-time
The main tasks of the position are:
- Read plans;
- Proceed with the development of shop drawings that will be used for manufacturing at the factory and for installation on site;
- Coordinate production, delivery and installation on sites with the general contractor and our foremen;
- Manage bid and construction plans;
- Process directives;
- Produce shop drawings using AutoCAD;
- Produce reinforcement slips.
What you must have:
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD software;
- Have rigor and precision and know how to meet deadlines;
- Good communication skills;
- Have a sense of organization and interest in teamwork;
- Be able to manage your projects and solve problems that arise during work.
The desired candidate will ideally have:
- College level (DEC), Diploma in civil engineering technology or architecture or building design;
- Having 2 years of work-related experience;
- Experience in reinforcing steel would be an asset.
- The working language is French. Knowledge of English would be an asset.
Come work with us! We’re waiting for you!
To apply, you can send me your resume at email@example.com, or simply complete this online form.